Moth Software Mainz grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use Mail Archiver X 4.x under the terms and conditions stated in this agreement. Use of Mail Archiver 4.x indicates your agreement to the following terms and conditions.
1. Use Mail Archiver X 4.x on your personal computers to archive your own mail.
You may not:
1. Make copies of Mail Archiver X 4.x or of the user manual in whole or in part except as expressly provided for in this agreement. Your right to copy Mail Archiver X 4.x and the user manual is limited by copyright law.
2. Make alterations or modifications to Mail Archiver X 4.x or disassemble or de-compile Mail Archiver X 4.x, or attempt to discover the source code of Mail Archiver X 4.x.
3. Sub-license, lease, lend, rent, or grant other rights in all or any portion of Mail Archiver X 4.x to others.
4. Archive the mails of other users. If you want to do this it's possible to get an affiliate agreement.
Portions copyright © 1998-2005 Paradigma Software, Incorporated. Powered by Valentina.
Version 2 of 24-Mar-2014.
24-Mar-2014: Added that only mails from customer himself/herself can be archived.
16-Dec-2015: Updated version for Mail Archiver 4.